The compact and efficient 2-stack functional trainer provides a virtually unlimited number of functional exercises ideal for fitness training, sport-specific conditioning, and rehabilitation.
- Dual Weight Stack Design with attractive 16 gauge powder coated steel enclosure allows single user to train or rehabilitate each arm using different resistance levels or allows two users to train at the same time.
- Offers 85 lbs. of resistance, 5 lb. increments, and 7.5 feet of cable extension per arm.
- Vertical Adjustment through 155o with 12 positions clearly marked A-L on adjustment disk. Concealed counterbalance system offsets weight of arm during adjustment.
- Horizontal Adjustment through 105o with 9 positions clearly marked 1-9 on adjustment disk using spring- loaded foot pedal assembly.
- User Adjustment Guide includes step-by-step instructions and color photographs clearly illustrating starting and ending positions of 18 primary exercise movements.
- Swivel Pulleys self align with user’s path of movement insuring smooth cable travel and nearly unlimited range of motion.
- Internal Cable System provides streamlined appearance and eliminates user contact with cables. Magnetic Selector Pins assure positive locking to weight plates and are secured to weight stacks with thick plastic-coated elastic cables.
- Custom Molded Feet insure stability and prevent marring of flooring surfaces.
• Compact 39-inch x 64-inch stored footprint
• Adjusts to 12 vertical and 9 horizontal positions
• Convenient pull pin and spring-loaded adjustments • Concealed counter balance and internal cabling
• Durable 16-gauge powder-coated steel enclosure